HMC (ACGME-I Accredited Institution) is opening its door to medical graduates wishing to join the 2014 intake to its residency programs.
1. Priority will be given to doctors who completed their Internship within the last 3 years.
2. Applicants must have successfully completed 12 months of Rotating or Straight Internship (refer to FAQs).
3. Eligible applicants should have passed (at a minimum) USMLE Step 2 CK or IFOM-CSE exam and TOEFL or IELTS (academic level).
4. Completed applications with examination results may be submitted from October 1, 2013. The closing date for receiving completed applications is Sunday, December 22, 2013 @ 15:00 hrs Doha local time.
For further details, please read the FAQs.
5. Completed applications should include:
- Residency Application Form
- Updated CV and Personal Statement.
- Certificate of Graduation from Medical School (copy)
- Certificate of completion of Internship (copy)
- USMLE Step 2 CK or IFOM-CSE results (copy)
- TOEFL or IELTS results (copy).
- Applicant’s passport copy (passport should be valid for minimum one year)
- Applicant’s residency permit copy (if resident in Qatar)
- Eight recent passport size photos
6. Personal Interviews will be held in January 2014
for shortlisted candidates.
7. Applications should be delivered to the Department of Medical Education by registered mail or in person (Emails or faxes are not acceptable).
8. HMC will help issue visas for shortlisted eligible candidates for the interviews.
9. Applications and CV should be completed in TYPE or hand-written in CAPITAL letters (black ink).
10. Candidates will be responsible for their own travel and accommodation expenses during the interviews.
11. Family and friends can submit applications on behalf of the candidate but applications must be completed and signed by applicants.
12. Any information provided MUST
be accompanied with documented evidence or verification including all data provided in the CV.
HMC Residency Programs start on the 1st July every year
Applications should be submitted to:
HMC Department of Medical Education
P.O. Box: 3050
Medical Education Department
For any further enquiries, please visit the web page and read the FAQs before consulting the department personally